- Currently in Beta – Use at your own risk *
Uses the GetResponse JSON API ( no iFrames ) to add contacts to your specific campaigns automatically from your site.
Available options to send new contacts:
* Add new registrations to GetResponse service
** Full name option available for registration page
* Add commenter’s name and email after a comment ( planned feature )
* Customizable widget to be placed anywhere on your site for easy campaign signups ( planned feature )
* Post/Page short code available to insert a form into any post/page ( planned feature )
E-Mail Marketing made easy.
[Support Forums and Project Center](https://core.sproutventure.com/projects/show/WP GetResponse “Support Forums and Project Center”)
Downloaded 1874 times
Latest version: Download WordPress GetResponse Plugin v.5.1 [zip]
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
wp-getresponsefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the options page found under Options > GetResponse.
Q. Can I pick which campaign to use?
A. Yes, after you enter your API all your campaigns will show up in the options list.
Q. I don’t see any campaigns in the campaign options
A. Enter your API key and save.