Create multiple graphs in your sidebar with this plugin. Track personal and financial goals.
Downloaded 2514 times
Latest version: Download Financial Freedom Graph v1.012 [zip]
- Download the plugin and unzip it (didn’t you already do this?).
- Upload the ‘financial-freedom-graphs’ folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ next to Financial Freedom Graph.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets to add and configure your financial graphs.
- Title => The title of the widget
- The Goal => What is the goal? Example, $1,000,000 (number values only-$ and commas are acceptable)
- Currently => Used to state where you are towards your goal. Example, $23,234 (number values only-$ and commas are acceptable)
- Text Color => Text color for current state. Example, white or #ffffff (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Background Color => background color for graph. Example, black or #000000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Bar Background Color => the bar background color. Example, red or #FF0000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only – http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
- Have fun and succeed at your goals!
**Note: Decimals can be used. However, both “The Goal” and “Currently” need to have the same decimal count. For example, Goal=$2,000 and Currently:$234.32 is NOT valid–Goal=$2,000.00 and Currently:$234.32 IS valid.