I’m thinking about selling my PSP.
- The DS has awesome games.
- The DS is currently only $130 and will soon be $99, while I could sell my PSP for over $350 with the games.
- I have to get it approved by Sara since she is the one that uses the PSP.
- The DS is so poorly designed but the touch screen is pure genious.
- The sleekness of the PSP is superseded by the gaming functionality of the DS.
- The power of the PSP is so great. Including the music, photos and video but I never use those features.
- I would have some real money left over.
- Cartridges over discs any day, and they’re cheaper. But running homebrew is awesome and because of it I don’t pay for games as it is.
- Although there might be some games I would really want to play on the PSP, I would have to suffer but the games that I miss on the DS are great too. Like it matters anyways since I only play the thing 30 minutes every two weeks. And since Sara plays it hours a week, I think she would enjoy the games better on the DS.
Maybe this will be Sara’s Christmas present. Shhh, I don’t want her to know though.